Wednesday, June 6, 2007

(most) Everyone Loves A Parade







The bands, the clowns, the bicycle brigade, the crowds oh my. Today was the Junior Rose Festival Parade. Jake was in his school marching band and Chloe marched with the Trail Blazers. As much as I am not a parade person, it was a lot of fun (as the Junior parade is!) and it was exciting to see the kids participate. Nathan, Beck, and I sat with my friend Young and her kiddos Colin and Kylie (friends of our kids!) We sat at our usual spot in front of the coffee place which comes in handy. Beck was a very good spectator clapping and yelling "Go Jake Trumpet" every time a band went by. Chloe scampered over for hugs and was off and marching. It was a big day!

1 comment:

Steven and Julie said...

What fun! I wish I could have been there. I've never seen/been to the Rose Festival before

My email address is meloyj@gmail.com.... I don't have yours either!