Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day! This blog is a bit of a treat for me to start so how appropriate that it begins on mother's day!


Our house had a festive air today. I went for a run and Brian diligently rode his bike along side me. He was rather bored but did not complain. Two cell phone calls and a cease fire to a rubberband fight made for a calm return home.


Coffee was definately a priority so we headed to Muddy's Coffee House for a delicious late breakfast. Those that know me well will look for a review some other time (once I figure out more to this blogging!) After properly stuffing ourselves we faced a large clean up task involving buckets, hose, brooms, and a lawnmower. What is it about holding a hose that brings out the wickedness in us? Nonetheless, we got the job done in time for Brian's mom, sister Brenda and her husban Keary to stop by. Next year Brenda will have her own Happy Mother's Day! We are so excited to share the cousin love!












1 comment:

Martha said...

Nice blog! I am going to buy at least three laptop lunchboxes, thanks to your link. Can't wait to read more :)